Fill out the appropriate form below, or download a printable version to submit an application. Please feel free to contact Grants Committee Chair, Dana Allara at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We look forward to seeing your ideas.
HAMILTON WENHAM EDFUND PROJECT GRANT APPLICATION FORM
Project grants are for projects of $1,000 or more, and should be designed to influence or advance the school system’s interest in areas such as curriculum, technology, teaching methods, special school projects or specific innovative interdisciplinary projects.
Please address the following topics:
1. Has this grant been funded in the past? If yes, from what source?
2. Description of project and purpose.
3. Describe how this grant meets the goals of the Edfund Grants Program (see Edfund Grant Guidelines and Criteria here).
4. Number of students and/or teachers to benefit.
5. Budget Detail (Please list or attach itemized sheet of all costs for speaker, guest performer, training, consultant, equipment, materials, etc. and include when appropriate, photocopy of catalog page,
price list or other documentation of cost). The estimated ratio of dollars spent per student is taken
6. Possible future expenditures linked to this project (i.e. maintenance, parts replacement, professional development, etc.) including timeframes.
7. Method of evaluating success of project (i.e. student feedback).
HAMILTON WENHAM EDFUND MINI-GRANT APPLICATION FORM
Mini-grants are awards of less than $1,000